When we are embroiled in the day-to-day fight for survival it is difficult to observe ourselves with any degree of objectivity. Our victim self is too busy feeling sorry for itself and cannot see the forest for the many trees that are blocking the way. Therefore, we must climb the three steps that symbolize the three phases of consciousness so that we can take a close look at ourselves from the unconditional love that only our multidimensional self can offer.
Within the comfort of this unconditional love, we can unconditionally accept that EVERYTHING that we have experienced has been a portion of the life that our Soul chose for us to enable us to remember who we are. There are many of us who have made great strides in the expansion of our consciousness, but still hold on to an element of victim hood. We must release ALL victimization to move into our true self.
Once we unconditionally accept that we create our own reality, we are able to unconditionally forgive everyone and everything that has caused us harm. When we realize that there are NO mistakes and NO accidents, that everything and everyone in our life has been orchestrated to guide us towards the light, we can unconditionally forgive and unconditionally accept ourselves. Then, we can project that pure energy force out into our reality.
We all have a mission that we volunteered for while in our higher dimensional selves. However, from those planes of light we may have forgotten how dense and difficult the third dimension can be. We must forgive ourselves for what we have forgotten. If we had not conformed to the life we entered we may not have survived long enough to fulfill that mission. Now we are almost ready to fulfill that agreement, but first we must remember it.
Let us climb the three steps of consciousness, revisiting who we have been and anticipating who we wish to be. As we take this journey, we will remember to remember that our true self is a multidimensional being of light who was brave enough to enter the third dimensional schoolroom of earth.
Three steps may not seem like much, but many people have spent their entire lives limited to step one or two. Now imagine that we are moving up these three levels of consciousness until our hearts and minds have been joined by this inner stairway. It is this journey of heart and mind that creates our bridge to freedom–freedom to create our own life.
THE FIRST STEP
This step is steep indeed and takes much courage to ascend.
- You may have lived some of your life here. Perhaps, you still do, at least some of the time. Upon this stair you feel that you have no ability to control your state of consciousness or your life.
- You react to each stimulus without observation or reflection. Situations, and people outside of you create each moment and experience. You feel powerless, anxious and depressed because you believe that there is nothing that you can do to repair your life.
- You are the victim of your circumstances and take no responsibility for the way your life is. You are completely dependent upon others to create your life for you.
THE SECOND STEP
This step is comfortable indeed and only a call from within can force you on.
- Upon this step your life is improving as you are gaining some control of it. Here you have an awareness of your independence and the individuality that independence brings you. You now believe that you have a choice regarding where you place your attention.
- This choice gives you the freedom to choose to respond, interact, ignore, or leave a situation, person, or experience. You are beginning to realize that it is your own choices and responses that create the quality of your third dimensional life.
- You still perceive only the small picture where the cause and effect resonate only to the third dimension. Your conscious perception of the other dimensions is not yet remembered. You are still unable to raise above an experience enough to see the multidimensional picture of cause and effect.
THE THIRD STEP
Here the rewards are the greatest, but so are the challenges.
- Upon this stair your have grown into the mature, dependable leader and creator that is your birthright. You are consciously aware of your personal programs of limitation and your dark side as well as your higher guidance. This awareness allows you to recognize and transmute your inner “victim” into a strong, dependable “creator”.
- You continually seek to expand your own light by addressing and healing your darkness. You see each situation as an opportunity for growth and spiritual transformation as you surrender all of your physical life to your Soul.
- You are developing or have developed a multidimensional consciousness, and you quietly face the many responsibilities of your physical life in tandem with and under the direct supervision of your higher guidance. You are aware that your consciousness is the creative center from which all reality manifests, and you unconditionally forgive yourself if your creation has been challenging or feels “out of your control”.
From this place of love and acceptance of yourself and others,
let us look again into the six doors that we visited in the Unconscious Section.
These doors are up an octave from the unconscious doors
and have therefore changed from
red to green.