There have been many books and interviews about the “Rich, Famous, and Beautiful”, but what about the people who are “Famous” only to those in their sphere? These people may not be “Rich” or even “Beautiful” on the outside, but they carry a deep inner beauty and are rich with life experiences. As a society, we have honored our Stars. Can we now learn to honor ourselves and to honor the people that we share our everyday life with?
We would love to hear from YOU—the people that make up our world today. We would like to hear from the Baby Boomers as well as their children and from those who were born before 1946. Remember, all three phases of Maiden/Warrior, Mother/Father, and Mentor/Sage are latent within us from womb to tomb.
Below is a questionnaire to direct your thinking and to keep everyone’s answers consistent. Please answer the questionnaire as honestly as you can. There is no right or wrong answer. Give yourself time to ponder each question and to condense your response into two or three sentences.
If you wish to share your answers to the questionnaire, e-mail them to email@example.com. When filling out the questionnaire, first BE SPONTANEOUS. You can edit and or condense your answers to two or three sentences later. In addition, sharing your process with a friend is fun, enlightening, and mutually beneficial.
DATE OF BIRTH:
[We ask for this information so we can determine the time frame in which you were raised.]
[And other cultural influences that effected your world view.]
[If you frequently moved or made any major social or geographic relocation, you may wish to list the areas in which you have lived and the ages that you were when you lived there.]
WRITE A STATEMENT ABOUT YOURSELF:
[Include whatever points you feel are pertinent to this questionnaire.]
- Which phase of life are you experiencing the most at this time and why?
- How are you experiencing your role of “Maiden” or “Warrior” today?
- How are you experiencing your role of “Mother” or “Father” today?
- How are you experiencing your role of “Mentor” or “Sage” today?
- In what way was your mother a role model for you?
- Have you perceived your mother as a powerful woman? Yes or No. Briefly explain:
- Do you perceive your feminine side as being powerful? Yes or No. Briefly explain:
- In what way was your father a role model for you?
- Have you perceived your father as a powerful man? Yes or No. Briefly explain:
- Do you perceive your masculine side as being powerful? Yes or No. Briefly explain:
- What was your greatest challenge as a “Maiden” or “Warrior” and how did Spirit assist you?
- What was your greatest challenge as a “Mother” or “Father” and how did Love assist you?
- What is your greatest challenge as a “Mentor” or “Sage” and how does Wisdom assist you?
- How do you want to be a role model?